Wednesday 28 May 2008

My Most Favourite TV Program---UGLY BETTY

DATA~~The cast of Ugly Betty

America Ferrera as Betty Suarez, the only dream of this girl is to own a magazine of really her own. She holds her dream tightly, goes through every difficulty determinately, regardless of that other peoples tease her appearance and the way not fashion she always does. Finally, she wins the respect and praise from her boss and the others, with her wisdom,courage and sincere mind.

Eric Mabius as Daniel Meade, Betty's boss, handsome but dissolute guy.

Betty's sister, Hilda.







I really love this program so much. I often laugh to HAHAHAHA.... and also be moved to tears when it shows. Though I'm not so ugly as Betty(I'll never admit that I am, at least I haven't such teeth), I don't have the wisdoms and courages she has. Anyway, we both are common, we both have a dream that special but still far far away from us, so we make up our minds and go straightly without hesitation, even meet any difficulty and snear, we still hold our dream tightly and go forward to it.

No comments: