Wednesday 26 March 2008

Ugly Prehnite











I was almost getting mad for my dear but now ugly stones------these two prehnites,my favorite stones. I found them in a stones' store excitedly. They were so raw and pretty at that time before turned into finishing. I hate the factory in which I brought them to manafacture. I swear I will never go to that factory again. So ugly setting and polishing!! Moreover, they costed me so much money,but the factory refused to modify!

SO ANGRY...........................................................................................

I like prehnites very much. Though it's secondary mineral,not rare or precious,I still like it's fiber. It just seems like a buddle of green in spring, so nice and fresh.

Now I have to have them modified in another factory. I hope they'll be better, or they'll be pities and regrets.

No comments: